JSC Federal Credit Union (JSC FCU) began operations December 27, 1961 as MSC Federal Credit Union, working out of a small office in the Farnsworth Chambers Building. Later, the office moved to Building Two (on the current JSC Clear Lake site), then to Building Eleven. JSC FCU was originally chartered to serve employees of Johnson Space Center in Houston. In 1975, JSC Federal Credit Union moved into its current Main Office location at 1330 Gemini in the Clear Lake area of Houston. The Main Office underwent major renovations in 1987 and again in 2001.
From its humble beginnings 50 years ago, JSC FCU has grown to serve 120,000+ members and 1,800+ Select Employee Groups (SEGs) throughout the Greater Houston Bay Area. Offering a full array of financial products and services, JSC FCU stands poised to continue this tradition of member service excellence for many years to come.