What is Blockfolio?
Blockfolio is a mobile app that tracks the cryptocurrency you own. With just one click, users can buy and sell through their account or access other trading platforms. What do you need to start using it? You’ll need an Apple ID and password for use on iOS devices (it’s not compatible with Android).
What does it offer?
Blockfolio offers a number of features, including:
– In one screen you can see the market cap, price changes and 24 hour percentage change for every coin. You’ll also have access to your portfolio value in USD or BTC with just a glance;
– Users can set alerts when coins meet certain criteria;
– You can create and manage coin lists for easier tracking. For example, you could have a list of coins that provide the best return on investment or which to trade with caution;
– There’s also detailed charts so users can visualize how their portfolios are performing in relation to other markets (like USD/EUR), global indices, and commodities;
– It’s available on web, iOS (with an Apple ID), Android or Windows Phone.
Blockfolio offers a lot of different features than its competitors, hundreds of cryptocurrencies to view and trade. It delivers instant alerts for any change in the market that could affect your trades.
Additional features of Blockfolio go beyond a tracker to also give you the chance to buy and sell crypto with no fees as well as follow your balance. You can enter into Blockfolio’s trading incentive, which gives you free coins when you make trades over $10.
The Blockfolio app is only available for mobile devices, so many cryptocurrency traders cannot use it. Desktop application would allow a bigger screen and more flexibility in the market.